INCLUDED IN THE PRICES ACCORDING TO THE ITINERARY:
- Double or Twin rooms at described Hotels
+ breakfasts for 9 nights, Arequipa: 1 night, Colca Valley: 1 night, Puno: 2 nights, Cusco: 4 nights, Aguas Calientes: 1 night.
GROUP Tours: For the all the tours you will have an English speaking guide, all the entrance fees to visit all the attractions described on the itinerary, all the roundtrip transfers and bus transportation.
- Arequipa Santa Catalina and Museum tours: All the entrance fees, English & Spanish speaking guide.
- Colca canyon tour with a group: Entrance fees, bus transportation, guide (English & Spanish).
- Touristy Bus (best available): Chivay - Puno
- Titicaca Lake tour: Bus & FAST Boat Transportation, Guide (English & Spanish), entrance fees and lunch.
- Touristy (best available) Bus: Puno - Cusco: Transportation to the bus station, Guided tours (English & Spanish), entrance fees and buffet lunch.
- CUSCO: City Tour & 4 ruins, Moray, Maras & the Salt Mines, Sacred Valley, and 1 FULL day Machupicchu: Roundtrip EXPEDITION or INCA RAIL train tickets, Private Machupicchu English speaking guide (2 1/2 hours), Roundtrip Bus tickets, Machupicchu & Huaynapicchu entrance fees.
If you wish you can upgrade to the VISTADOME ($60 pp) or the HIRAM BINGHAM train ($665 pp)
For the GROUP Tours: We use the best available transportation and guides. On average we have:
. Arequipa: 6 -10 people
. Colca Canyon: 15-18 people
. Titicaca Lake tour: 15-18 people
. Cusco City and Sacred Valley tours: 12-16 people
. For Machupicchu you will have a PRIVATE guide (only for your party)
- All the transportation: Airport/Bus & Train Station - Hotel - Airport/Bus & Train Station described in the Itinerary
- Described meals
- Professional & Personal Assistance during your visit.
Does not include:
International & national airfares (Lima - Arequipa & Cusco - Lima), tips, airport departure taxes or visa fees, excess baggage charges, additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or bottled water, non described meals & snacks, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls, radio calls or messages, reconfirmation of international flights and items of personal nature
BOOKING & DEPOSIT FOR THE TRIP:
- To reconfirm, book and to buy all the necessary tickets, we will need you to send a deposit of 70% of the trip's price ASAP.
- You can make the deposit in a saving account (with 3% bank’s fees)
- If you want to use a credit card there will be 8% fees over the deposit (bank commissions & fees, not ours)
- The remaining balance has to be paid 45 days before your trip or in US$$, cash in Cusco.
The deposit will be used to pay hotels, buy train, Machupicchu tickets, etc. Once we bought your tickets; they are NOT transferable to any other person OR to any different date due to Government regulations.