INCLUDED IN THE PRICES ACCORDING TO THE ITINERARY:
- Double or Twin rooms at Described Hotels
+ breakfasts for 8 nights, Cusco: 3 nights, Sacred Valley – Ollantaytambo: 1 night; Aguas Calientes: 1 night, Inca Trail: 3 nights in tents
- GROUP Tours: For the all the tours you will have an English speaking guide, all the entrance fees to visit all the attractions described on the itinerary, all the roundtrip transfers and bus transportation.
TOURS: City Tour & 4 ruins, Sacred Valley and 4 days Inca Trail
4 days Inca trail: Pre-trek briefing and Inca trail maps, Collection from your hotel: Early in the morning, Private bus to the start of the trail: Km 82 – Piscacucho, Inca Trail & Machupicchu entrance fees, English speaking professional guide, Assistant Guide (for groups of 9 or more people), client’s tents (2 persons in each), Well insulated Mattresses Pads, Dining tent with camp tables & stools, Chef, Cooking tent & equipment, Meals – vegetarian option without extra cost (03B,03L,03D): pancakes, omelets, soups, fresh fruit, avocado, pasta, chicken, fish, meat, rice, all rich in carbohydrates and suitable for trekking, hot drinks including coca leaf tea, coffee break everyday, Porters (to carry the tents, food, and cooking equipment), Fair salary & accommodations for our porters & staff, First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle, Bus tickets from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes village: 30 minutes, Train ticket (Expedition or Inca Rail service) from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo. The train ride is 1:30 hrs. If there is room; you can upgrade to the vistadome train for US$50 per person, Transfer from the train station to Cusco.
For the GROUP Tours: We use the best available transportation and guides. On average we have:
- Cusco City and Sacred Valley tours: 12-16 people
- 4 days Inca Trail & Machupicchu: 5 - 10 people
- All the transportation: Airport/Bus & Train Station - Hotel - Airport/Bus & Train Station described in the Itinerary
- Described meals
- Professional & Personal Assistance during your visit.
Does not include: International & national airfares (Lima - Cusco - Lima), personal porter to carry your luggage, Personal porter to carry your luggage**, sleeping bags (Save room and Rent from us for just US$25 / 4 days trek), tips: guide, cooks, porters, etc, additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or bottled water, non described meals & snacks, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls, radio calls or messages & items of personal nature.
If you want to hike only with a day pack, you can hire a personal porter for US$170, for all 4 days and he will carry a maximum of 12 kg – 24 pounds; including your sleeping bag. (Usually 1 porter between 2 persons is enough). However even with a personal porter, you will still need to bring and carry a day pack with essential items. You must decide about this and let us Know ASAP to buy the extra porter's ticket too.
BOOKING & DEPOSIT FOR THE TRIP:
- To reconfirm, book and to buy all the necessary tickets, we will need you to send a deposit of 70% of the trip's price ASAP.
- You can make the deposit in a saving account (with 3% bank’s fees)
- If you want to use a credit card there will be 8% fees over the deposit (bank commissions & fees, not ours)
- The remaining balance has to be paid 45 days before your trip or in US$$, cash in Cusco.
- US$300 per person for buying the Inca Trail & Machupicchu tickets is non refundable
The deposit will be used to buy your Inca Trail & Porters' permits. Once we bought your Inca trail permits & tickets; they are NOT transferable to any other person OR to any different date due to the Inca Trail/Government regulations.