INCLUDED IN THE PRICES ACCORDING TO THE ITINERARY:
- Double or Twin rooms at Described Hotels + breakfasts for 7
nights, Cusco: 4 nights, Aguas Calientes: 1 night, Lares Trek: 2 nights in tents.
- GROUP Tours: For the all the tours you will have an English speaking guide, all the entrance fees to visit all the attractions described on the itinerary, all the roundtrip transfers and bus transportation.
TOURS: City Tour & 4 ruins, Sacred Valley and 4 days Lares trek & Machupicchu
Pre-trek briefing, MACHUPICCHU + HuaynaPicchu or Montana Machupicchu entrance fees. Private bus to the start of the trail, English speaking professional guide, client’s tents (2 persons in each), Well insulated Mattresses Pads, Toilet Tents: Dining tent with camp tables & stools, Chef, Cooking tent & equipment, Meals – vegetarian option without extra cost (03B,03L,02D): pancakes, omelets, soups, fresh fruit, avocado, pasta, chicken, fish, meat, rice, all rich in carbohydrates and suitable for trekking, hot drinks including coca leaf tea, coffee break every day, Horsemen & Horses to carry the tents, food, cooking equipment, and luggage (no more than 5 Kgs/10 pounds per person), Fair salary & accommodations for our staff, First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle, Round trip Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu: 30 minutes each way, Train tickets (EXPEDITION or INCA RAIL service) from Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo. If there is room; you can upgrade to the vistadome train for US$50 per person, Transfer from the train station to Cusco.
For the GROUP Tours: We use the best available transportation and guides. On average we have:
- Cusco City and Sacred Valley tours: 12-16 people
- 4 days Lares Trek & Machupicchu: 8 - 12 people
- All the transportation: Airport/Bus & Train Station - Hotel - Airport/Bus & Train Station described in the Itinerary
- Described meals
- Professional & Personal Assistance during your visit.
Does not include: International & national airfares (Lima - Cusco - Lima), extra horse to carry more luggage or ride**, sleeping bags (Save room and Rent from us for just US$25 / 4 days trek), tips: guide, cooks, porters, etc, additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or bottled water, non described meals & snacks, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls, radio calls or messages & items of personal nature.
**Note: If you want to bring more luggage or ride a horse, you can hire an extra horse for US$100, for all the trek and the horse will carry a maximum of 20 kg – 40 pounds; including your sleeping bag. (Usually 1 horse between 2 persons is enough). However even with a personal horse, you will still need to bring and carry a day pack with essential items.
BOOKING & DEPOSIT FOR THE TRIP:
- To reconfirm, book and to buy all the necessary tickets, we will need you to send a deposit of 70% of the trip's price ASAP.
- You can make the deposit in a saving account (with 3% bank’s fees)
- If you want to use a credit card there will be 8% fees over the deposit (bank commissions & fees, not ours)
- The remaining balance has to be paid 45 days before your trip or in US$$, cash in Cusco.
- US$300 per person for buying the Trek & Machupicchu tickets is non refundable
The deposit will be used to buy your tickets. Once we bought your permits & tickets; they are NOT transferable to any other person OR to any different date due to the Inca Trail/Government regulations.